Oprah’s Favorite Things 2019
I don’t know about you, but every year I am at a loss about what to get for everyone on my holiday shopping list. I don’t want to buy useless junk, but actually items that took some thought and that people will actually use. And that is why I love Oprah’s Favorite Things so much! Each year Oprah curates the best gift buys for the season, and she literally spends a year creating it! From the techie, the foodie, to the fashionista, Oprah has found gifts for literally everyone on your shopping list. And today’s post is all about my favorites from the list. So read on, and you might find a thing or two from Oprah’s Favorite Things that you want from the list!
1.Brouk and Co. Duo Travel Organizer – This handy organizer is perfect for any woman who loves beauty products. And it is a must for any woman who travels. Personally this is something I would use all the time, not just for travel. It has two enclosed pockets, rings/earrings pillow, and even a mirror!
2.Softies Women’s Ultra Soft Marshmallow Hooded Lounger – I can just imaging cozying up on the couch with the fire roaring in the fireplace on a cold winter day. This super soft lounger comes in five colors, and even has a hoodie!
3. Intex Cozy Body Slippers – Keeping your feet warm while around the house is a must in the winter. Oprah decided to add these to the list for good reason. These are no ordinary slippers! They are super soft and plush, and you can even microwave them!
4. Kid Made Modern Studio in A Box Set – This is the perfect gift for any kid who likes to craft. This set has everything you need to get started with sketching, painting and coloring.
5. NeoLab Convergence Neopen M1 Smartpen – This is the perfect gift is for the tech fanatic who already has everything. It’s a pen that transcribes written word into text you can save. And it comes with the compatible notebook needed for it to work properly.
6. Land’s End Flannel Pajamas – These super soft flannel pajamas come in all sizes so the entire family can be matching this holiday season. I’ve always loved the quality of Land’s End clothing (I buy their clothes for my kids all the time) so I can see why Oprah added these to her list of favorite things.
7. Spicewalla Kitchen Essentials Spices and Seasonings Set – This spice set would be a great gift for someone who is just starting out in a new home or for someone who just loves to cook. It comes with 18 essential spices that can be used on a daily basis (I can tell you these are the kinds of spices I use all the time). And you can save an extra $16 with a coupon available for the set (click on the product link to see the coupon).
Amazon Essentials Quarter-Zip Fleece Pullover | similar Fitted Athletic Shirt | Spanx The Perfect Black Pant | Wool and Cotton Blend Crew Socks | Goyard Tote | Timberland Jayne Waterproof Boots (also here)
8. Spanx The Perfect Black Pant – I can definitely see why Oprah loves these leggings! I bought them as soon as they came out, and I am so glad I did! These leggings are so easy to dress up or dress down, and I wear them at least once a week. They are so well made that I know they will last for years too. And they come in petite sizes!
9. Courant Catch:2 Multi-Device Wireless Charger – I have something similar to this on my nightstand that I use every night. And this one is even better as you can charge 2 devices at once. It even works with the iPhone 11 series and even Air Pods!
10. JANIS BY JANIS SAVITT High Polished Small Hoop Earrings – Jewelry is always a popular gift during the holidays. These gorgeous hoop earrings are as classic as they are unique. They come in gold, silver, and rose gold as well as small, medium, and large sizes. Personally I like the small size the best as this is plenty big.
11. Hexclad Hybrid Nonstick Cookware 7 Piece Set – This innovative cookware set combines the best features of non-stick and stainless steel into one pan. These pans require little oil, and are great for searing. They are very durable and cleanup is super easy with them! You can even use them with metal utensils, which is an absolute no-no with any other nonstick pain. Check out the video here to see is amazing cookware set in action! If you don’t want a whole set, but want to try these pans, I like this 8″ sauté pan.
12. La Chatelaine Luxury Soap Collection – This luxury soap collection comes with triple milled soaps that are crafted and hand-wrapped in the South of France. It is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to relax!
13. BAGGU Standard Reusable Shopping Bag 3-Pack – Do you hate having hundreds of plastic grocery bags piling up in your home. I know I do. Thee reusable shopping bags are environmentally friendly and are very durable. They can carry up to 30 pounds too! Personally though, I like these heavy duty reusable bags. I use them every week when grocery shopping. I scan all my groceries while shopping and place them in these bags and then checkout is so fast and easy.
14. Steamery Lint Remover – This handy little lint removing device is perfect for having around the home and is small enough you can even use it for travel. It comes in four colors and is fully rechargeable.
And there you have it – my personal favorites of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2019! I hope this gift guide has given you lots of inspiration for everyone on your list!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
xo | April
Follow The Blue Hydrangeas on:affiliate links.